Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 years or over. Winners must provide proof of age on request. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded.
- Only one entry per household.
- Competitions are free, no purchase is necessary.
- Entries must be made via the official Discover the Origin website unless otherwise stated.
- The closing date for entries are as stated in the promotional text on the Discover the Origin website, Facebook or Twitter page.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
- All entries received by closing dates will be assessed. The winner will be selected at random from the bank of correct entries.
- The winners will be notified by email, post or social media within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the promoter cannot contact any winner within a reasonable period, it reserves the right at its own absolute discretion to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the originals.
- There is one prize available.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The judges’ decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion and consent to their name, photographs and competition entries being used for such purposes by the promoter.
- For the prize winner’s name, counties and details of winning entry, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope marked: Discover the Origin, [enter competition or event reference here], to 40 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LG.
- Campaign financed with aid from the European Union, France, Italy, Portugal.
- Competition promoter is Discover the Origin, c/o Fleishman Hillard, 40 Long Acre, WC2E 9LG unless otherwise stated.
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH AID FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION, PORTUGAL, FRANCE AND ITALY